Business Development Executive
We are an innovative, and dynamic Managed ICT services company, currently expanding and seeking skilled individuals.
Being a market leader in our industry, we aim to provide an exceptional and stimulating workplace. We offer a challenging, friendly, and rewarding environment.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our Sales team in our remote working environment.
- Cultivate and drive new Managed Services (MSP) opportunities.
- Implement MSP sales strategies and ensure achievement of targets.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all MSP products, services and solutions offered by Adept, to match client needs with our solutions and offering.
- Monitor solution delivery time.
- Represent Adept at networking or industry related functions.
- Work closely with relevant resources to ensure correct solutions are being proposed.
- Work closely with Sales Administrator to ensure successful implementation of project plans and/or service delivery.
- Regular and proactive progress reporting.
- Grow MSP client base by scheduling sufficient new client meetings with the prospectus of converting them to billing client.
- Always maintaining a healthy pipeline of sales, 1 – 3-month forecasts.
- High levels of accuracy regarding committed sales for the month.
- At least 2 years’ MSP or IT services industries experience within a similar sales role, with excellent track record on achieving targets.
- Strong hunter with the ability to open doors.
- Identify possible problems/issues and resolve immediately.
- Present new products and services.
- Regular meetings and feedback reporting.
Education and Qualifications
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Relevant MSP product or service certifications will be advantageous.
- Customer service orientated.
- Results driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands.
- Ability to work in a team, whilst remaining individually accountable for achieving performance standards.
- Diplomatic and persuasive, able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively.
- Passion for sales.
Adept will offer market-related remuneration and commission, where skills and experience will be taken into account.
Fill in this form to apply!