Client Services Manager
We are an innovative, and dynamic Managed ICT services company, currently expanding and seeking skilled individuals.
Being a market leader in our industry, we aim to provide an exceptional and stimulating work place. We offer a challenging, friendly and rewarding environment.
We are looking for a Client Services to join our team as soon as possible.
Purpose of the role
Lead and manage the Client Services Department strategically and provide direction to improve customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review the industry and business environment on a continuous basis to identify, recommend and implement strategic opportunities and alternative delivery approaches that improves service levels and profitability.
- Review Adept systems and tools and make recommendations and improvements where necessary.
- Install a culture of operational discipline and excellence across the department.
- Drive formal skill development and informal coaching to ensure that the strategic objectives and customer satisfaction targets are met at all times.
- Manage escalated (internal and external) customer queries and ensure that they are resolved.
- Assume accountability in any projects undertaken, ensuring that effective management occurs, and deliverables are achieved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assume responsibility for assigned clients by ensuring that they are satisfied with the company’s services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered.
- Ensure that product offerings are correctly loaded onto Adept systems.
- Manage staff by means of performance reviews, key performance indicators, shift rosters and to address minor disciplinary issues.
2 years experience in managing a Helpdesk.
2 years experience in service delivery management.
10 years working in a highly technical environment
Matric/ Grade 12 certificate.
ITIL V3 or V4.
Project management qualification in Prince2 or PMBOK.
IT or Management related Diploma or Degree will be highly beneficial.
Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
Analyse situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions.
Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and results driven.
Ability to motivate staff.
Adapt to changes very quickly.
Strong drive for knowledge acquisition.
Consultative approach and good conflict management skills.
Must have a strong personality, and ability to work with difficult customers.
Must be able to delegate and upskill his team.
Fill in this form to apply!