Client Support Technician
We are an innovative, and dynamic Internet Service Provider company, currently expanding and seeking skilled individuals.
Being a market leader in our industry, we aim to provide an exceptional and stimulating work place. We offer a challenging, friendly and rewarding environment.
We are looking for a Client Support Technician to join our team as soon as possible.
The client support technician’s responsibility is to be the first point of contact for Adept’s clients and the rest of the company. This position requires the technician to field calls and respond to tickets logged via the helpdesk systems. This is to be done either via troubleshooting the issue and then resolving or escalating to the relevant departments.
- CompTIA N+, A+, L+ or equivalent
- MCSA or equivalent
- CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
- CompTIA Server+ or equivalent
- MS SQL Database Fundamentals Exam 364 or equivalent
- CCNA will be extremely advantageous
- Strong knowledge on Internet fundamentals
- Strong hardware, software and network troubleshooting skills
- Experience within a helpdesk environment
- Experience working within Windows, OS X and Linux desktop and server environments
- Experience with routers and firewalls
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player and able to work in a group environments
- Passion for technology
- A strong need for personal growth
Our Company Values
These are the values we work and live by, every moment of every day. Think you can do the same? There could be a home for you at Adept!
Our best and most memorable moments are people-based. We use the time given to us to build real relationships with our personnel as well as our clients. We see our staff grow, achieve, start families and prosper. We see our clients move from strength to strength. These personal interactions form the greatest memories and successes of all!
Growth & Innovation
Whether it’s regarding empowerment of our people or yours, we will train and let individuals take responsibility. We feel that innovators should be ingrained in growth processes from the start. This approach gives us more ideas, wider knowledge and greater possibilities!
We’re goal-driven and precision-orientated! To encourage our best, we offer our staff rewards and constant support. Coupled with rapid decision-making and constant skills transfer, this translates into service that we can be proud of!