Adept Internet is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Manager to join our dynamic team at our Stellenbosch offices.
In our environment, a Sales Manager’s role is the success advancement of the Sales department and execution of Key Account Management tactics for Adept. The core focus is to manage, execute and support the sales process by focusing on the strategic management of successful prospects and customer relationships, so that they continue transacting with Adept, and supporting the achievement of sales goals (new and existing) within the organisation.
- Direct management of Sales team, including sales training, KPIs, sales tools and associated metrics
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with clients in person to develop and drive new opportunities
- Increasing client satisfaction through managing expectations, regular interaction, follow-ups and resolutions
- Overseeing sales strategies and ensuring achievement of targets to grow the business
- Monitoring solution delivery time
- Representing Adept at networking or industry-related functions
- Working closely with all departments to ensure successful implementation of project plans and service delivery
- Regular and proactive progress reporting
These requirements are considered core to the job you will be asked to do, and as such it is unlikely you would be considered for the post if you do not meet these criteria.
- BCom Business Management, or relevant related qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar sales role, with excellent track record on achieving targets
- Excellent managerial skills
- Generation of new business within existing clients
- IT planning and budgeting
- Requirements analysis within new and existing clients
- Sales pipeline management
- Strong networker with eye for detail
- Confident influencer with composure and persistence
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
- High attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work well in high pressured environments
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
While not absolutely needed to perform the expected tasks, these qualities would give you a substantial advantage in your role.
- Additional related qualifications
- Solution selling
- Policies, governance, risk and compliance
- IT operations and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Presenting business proposals
- Staying abreast of new technological developments that could improve the way of doing business
- Strong follower and promoter of company values
- Flexibility: adaptable to frequent changes
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance
- Positive mental attitude
Adept will offer a market-related remuneration, where skills and experience will be taken into account.
Our Company Values
These are the values we work and live by, every moment of every day. Think you can do the same? There could be a home for you at Adept!
Our best and most memorable moments are people-based. We use the time given to us to build real relationships with our personnel as well as our clients. We see our staff grow, achieve, start families and prosper. We see our clients move from strength to strength. These personal interactions form the greatest memories and successes of all!
Growth & Innovation
Whether it’s regarding empowerment of our people or yours, we will train and let individuals take responsibility. We feel that innovators should be ingrained in growth processes from the start. This approach gives us more ideas, wider knowledge and greater possibilities!
We’re goal-driven and precision-orientated! To encourage our best, we offer our staff rewards and constant support. Coupled with rapid decision-making and constant skills transfer, this translates into service that we can be proud of!