Adept Internet is currently seeking an enthusiastic Creditors Clerk to join our dynamic team at our Stellenbosch offices.
- To ensure all creditors invoices are processed and reconciled to ensure timeous payment.
- To ensure that all VAT processing is completed to ensure timeous submission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- VAT processing
- Allocation of bank statements
- Completion of tender documents
- Ensures that all required documents are submitted with tenders
- Reconciliations are done accurately
- Processing and payments of creditors are escalated, loaded and controlled
- Log all queries and follow up on them until resolved
- Loading salary payments
- Administration of petty cash account
- Assist with debtors month-end
- At least 2 years’ full accounting function experience.
- Knowledge of ICT industry and experience using a CRM system will be to your advantage.
Education & Qualification
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Bookkeeping diploma will be to your advantage.
- Pastel experience will be to your advantage.
- Customer service-orientated
- Planner and organiser who can multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong process and administrative rigour
Adept will offer a market-related remuneration, where skills and experience will be taken into account.
Our Company Values
These are the values we work and live by, every moment of every day. Think you can do the same? There could be a home for you at Adept!
Our best and most memorable moments are people-based. We use the time given to us to build real relationships with our personnel as well as our clients. We see our staff grow, achieve, start families and prosper. We see our clients move from strength to strength. These personal interactions form the greatest memories and successes of all!
Growth & Innovation
Whether it’s regarding empowerment of our people or yours, we will train and let individuals take responsibility. We feel that innovators should be ingrained in growth processes from the start. This approach gives us more ideas, wider knowledge and greater possibilities!
We’re goal-driven and precision-orientated! To encourage our best, we offer our staff rewards and constant support. Coupled with rapid decision-making and constant skills transfer, this translates into service that we can be proud of!