We are an innovative and dynamic service provider, seeking a skilled Senior Debtors Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Debtors Clerk, you will perform the full debtors function: invoicing , follow-ups on overdue accounts , processing of credit notes , handling all telephone and admin queries , record keeping of paid and overdue accounts.
- At least 5 – 10 years’ experience with Debtors function, very experienced in collections
- Knowledge of ICT industry will be advantageous
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills required
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
Education & Qualifications
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Ability to work in a team, whilst remaining individually accountable for achieving performance standards
Adept will offer a market-related remuneration, where skills and experience will be taken into account.
Our Company Values
These are the values we work and live by, every moment of every day. Think you can do the same? There could be a home for you at Adept!
Our best and most memorable moments are people-based. We use the time given to us to build real relationships with our personnel as well as our clients. We see our staff grow, achieve, start families and prosper. We see our clients move from strength to strength. These personal interactions form the greatest memories and successes of all!
Growth & Innovation
Whether it’s regarding empowerment of our people or yours, we will train and let individuals take responsibility. We feel that innovators should be ingrained in growth processes from the start. This approach gives us more ideas, wider knowledge and greater possibilities!
We’re goal-driven and precision-orientated! To encourage our best, we offer our staff rewards and constant support. Coupled with rapid decision-making and constant skills transfer, this translates into service that we can be proud of!