Executive Office Administrator
We are an innovative and dynamic service provider, seeking an Executive Office Administrator for our Stellenbosch office.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Executive Office Administrator will work closely with the Managing Director to provide administrative support. The job consists of office management, staff wellness, resource management and Personal Assistant to the Directors.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to live up to company values
Education & Qualifications
- Grade 12 Certificate
- PA/Secretarial or administrative qualification will be highly beneficial
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Innovation – reviewing and improving office processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Office management, including control over equipment, supplies and consumables
- Care of staff wellness, including dealing with service providers and arranging staff functions
- Responsible for supervision of associated admin and wellness staff
- Personal assistance to the directorate, including correspondence, planning and calendar management
Adept will offer a market-related remuneration, where skills and experience will be taken into account.
Our Company Values
These are the values we work and live by, every moment of every day. Think you can do the same? There could be a home for you at Adept!
Our best and most memorable moments are people-based. We use the time given to us to build real relationships with our personnel as well as our clients. We see our staff grow, achieve, start families and prosper. We see our clients move from strength to strength. These personal interactions form the greatest memories and successes of all!
Growth & Innovation
Whether it’s regarding empowerment of our people or yours, we will train and let individuals take responsibility. We feel that innovators should be ingrained in growth processes from the start. This approach gives us more ideas, wider knowledge and greater possibilities!
We’re goal-driven and precision-orientated! To encourage our best, we offer our staff rewards and constant support. Coupled with rapid decision-making and constant skills transfer, this translates into service that we can be proud of!