Key Account Manager
We are an innovative and dynamic service provider, seeking a Key Account Manager to join the busy Sales team at our Stellenbosch office.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Key Account Manager will represent our ICT and Managed Services offerings. He or she will develop strong relationships around these services, maintaining and developing the clients’ services based on their unique needs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role, preferably in selling complex ICT solutions to medium and enterprise businesses
- Strong background in selling Managed Services (e.g. N-able or Kaseya)
- Own reliable transport
Education & Qualifications
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Any sales-related qualification will be highly beneficial
- Microsoft sales and licensing qualifications will be advantageous
- Relationship builder with ability to extract and create opportunities
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Mature approach to business, customers, problem resolution, conflict and management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with clients to develop and drive new opportunities
- Solidify new and existing customer accounts and elevate Managed Services to a more strategic position within most accounts
- Responsible for client satisfaction through managing client expectations, regular interaction, follow-ups and resolving issues
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Oversee sales strategies and ensure achievement of targets
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products, services and solutions offered by Adept, in order to match client needs with our offerings
- Monitor solution delivery time
- Represent Adept at networking or industry-related functions
- Work closely with Departments to ensure successful implementation of project plans and/or service delivery
- Regular and proactive progress reporting
Adept will offer a market-related basic salary, commission structure, petrol allowance and cellphone allowance.
Our Company Values
These are the values we work and live by, every moment of every day. Think you can do the same? There could be a home for you at Adept!
Our best and most memorable moments are people-based. We use the time given to us to build real relationships with our personnel as well as our clients. We see our staff grow, achieve, start families and prosper. We see our clients move from strength to strength. These personal interactions form the greatest memories and successes of all!
Growth & Innovation
Whether it’s regarding empowerment of our people or yours, we will train and let individuals take responsibility. We feel that innovators should be ingrained in growth processes from the start. This approach gives us more ideas, wider knowledge and greater possibilities!
We’re goal-driven and precision-orientated! To encourage our best, we offer our staff rewards and constant support. Coupled with rapid decision-making and constant skills transfer, this translates into service that we can be proud of!