Mid-Level Solutions Architect
We are an innovative, and dynamic Managed ICT services company, currently expanding and seeking skilled individuals.
Being a market leader in our industry, we aim to provide an exceptional and stimulating work place. We offer a challenging, friendly and rewarding environment.
We are looking for a mid-level Solutions Architect to join our team as soon as possible.
Purpose of the role
Design, development and analyse solutions or services for use by customers or the company. Accountable for the technical integrity of the solution, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets the company and customer’s requirements. Helps with prioritisation of tactical changes & functional requirements / solution review.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, set up and configure services and solutions
- Monitor network and service performance
- Manage client environments using a central management system
- Provide onsite/offsite support for client services
- Support the sales function by providing quotes and solutions to clients’ requirements
- Liaise with upstream providers and suppliers as necessary to ensure the latest service developments
Experience and core competencies
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Good technical understanding relating to cloud services, networks, software, and systems
- Exposure to ICT industry
- Product Lifecyle management experience
- Microsoft MCSE or equivalent
- Course or qualification in project management
- Course or qualification in technical writing
- Cloud Technology qualification or experience – Azure or AWS
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies – Exam AZ-300
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Firewall Management and Cisco networking training/certifications
- Customer service-orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritize and differentiate between importance of tasks
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and results-driven
- Complex problem solving
- Strong process and administrative rigour
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changes
- Enjoys staying abreast of new technological developments that could improve the way of doing business
Fill in this form to apply!