We are an innovative, and dynamic Managed ICT services company, currently expanding and seeking skilled individuals.
Being a market leader in our industry, we aim to provide an exceptional and stimulating work place. We offer a challenging, friendly and rewarding environment.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team as soon as possible.
• Cultivate and drive new opportunities.
• Implement sales strategies and ensure achievement of targets.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all products, services and solutions offered by Adept, in order to match client needs with our solutions and offering.
• Monitor solution delivery time.
• Represent Adept at networking or industry related functions.
• Work closely with relevant resources to ensure correct solutions are being proposed.
• Work closely with Sales Administrator to ensure successful implementation of project plans and/or service delivery.
• Regular and proactive progress reporting.
• Grow Client base by scheduling sufficient new client meetings with the prospectus of converting them to billing client.
• Always maintaining a healthy pipeline of sales, 1 – 3 month forecasts.
• High Levels of accuracy regarding committed sales for the month.
• At least 2 years’ ISP or IT services industries experience within a similar sales role, with excellent track record on achieving targets.
• Strong hunter with the ability to open doors.
• Identify possible problems/issues and resolve immediately.
• Present new products and services.
• Regular meetings and feedback reporting.
Education and Qualifications
• Grade 12 Certificate.
• Customer service orientated.
• Results driven.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands.
• Ability to work in a team, whilst remaining individually accountable for achieving performance standards.
• Diplomatic and persuasive, able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively.
• Passion for sales.
Adept will offer a market-related remuneration, where skills and experience will be taken into account.
Fill in this form to apply!