Terms and Conditions
Please click here to read the General Terms and Conditions regarding Adept services.
Content Take-down Notice and ISPA mediation
The ISPA makes provision for entities to request that content they believe to be unlawful be taken down. Click here to view the ISPA Take-down guide. You can also contact ISPA directly using the following details:
PO Box 518, Noordwyk 1687
Tel: 010 500 1200
Take-down notice email: email@example.com
Take-down notice information and form: https://ispa.org.za/tdn
Should you wish to view ISPA’s mediation and complaints process, please click here.
DNS services - Nominet Terms and Conditions
Nominet-specific information, as well as the associated process for logging service issues and complaints, can be seen below:
- Nominet home page
- Nominet terms and conditions
- Nominet Dispute Resolution policy
- Domain transfers
- 123-reg terms and conditions
For any DNS-related issues or complaints, the process is as follows:
- Please click here to log a support ticket with our Helpdesk.
- Our Client Service division will receives this ticket, and you will receive an automated response confirming this
- The Client Service division will bring the ticket to the attention of the Client Services Manager
- The Client Service Manager will then respond to your ticket and resolve the issue
Acceptable Use Policy
Many of our services are additionally governed by our Acceptable Use Policy. Please click here to read this.
As an ISPA registrant, we support the protection of minors online. Click here to view their resources for protecting minors from problematic online conten