Managed Services Engineer (Junior/Mid)
The main purpose for this position would be to provide Managed and Support services to our clients and maintain and support our infrastructure and the current client environment pro-actively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Address client support issues
- Setup and configure services and solution
- Monitor network and services performance
- Manage client environments utilising central management system
- Provide onsite support
- Provide quotes and solutions to client’s requirements
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with Windows Server 2012(and later) including Active Directory services
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience supporting Desktops on Windows 8-11, Linux and Mac
- Knowledge on supporting Azure/AWS/Google cloud environments would be an advantage.
- Specific experience in delivering Microsoft critical and security updates during scheduled maintenance windows using automated and centrally managed tools
- Experience in management and administration of anti-malware centralised platforms
- Solid networking skills, including wireless networking skills (Ubiquiti wireless hardware)
- Solid WAN security experience specifically, Fortigate and Sophos firewalls
- Accredited in one or more industry standard certifications, Microsoft MSCA, Fortigate NSE4, Cisco CCNA or similar
- Experience in management and administration of web security filtering solutions
- Experience in email content filtering solutions (Mimecast)
- Previous experience with an RMM Solutions (like Solarwinds N-Central)
Education & Qualification:
- MSCA – Some flavour of Microsoft Qualification
- IT diploma or Degree
- G-Suite Certification
- AWS Certification
- Shows initiative at every level
- Excellent communication skills – professional phone manner and ability to write professional emails and document knowledge clearly and concisely
- An appreciation for understanding how to deliver against service expectations
Adept will offer a market-related remuneration, where skills and experience will be taken into account.
Fill in this form to apply!